Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sorry folks...

Been bogged down at the fire department...108 hours in 6 days.  Got to come home today, but honestly, felt really crappy and only got some unpacking and web updates done.  I'll be back in the shop Sat through Tuesday, and will catch up on email/voicemail at the front end of that time.

Big changes are taking place at the State level with regard to public employees...moral is crappy, economic changes are forthcoming, and it has me remapping my future with regard to early retirement and only doing one full time job :)

Hope y'all are living life to the fullest this week,

rody

4 comments:

Experthasbeen said...

I have ten years to go at my job but at the current rate of decline I have already worked my highest three years toward retirement. Get out while the gettin's good.

rmb said...

i cringe when I hear all those hours. I seem to get sick whenever that happens to me. Hope it works out well for you.

Unknown said...

Hang tough, got to do what's best for the Fam. Most public employees in Ohio are freaking. Follow your heart,you'll make the right decision. You also need to consider your health....just saying

doug said...

Hang tough, You could be living in Japan. Just saying....