Monday, March 8, 2010

No one home...

Hey y'all,

I'll be out of the shop until March 16th to spend some time with Christi as she was such a good sport during show prep.  Feel free to leave a voicemail or email and I'll attend to them when I return. 

We'll not be sitting around on our butts, however, as we've updated our master list for all builds and will try to get the info up on the web site and blog for you to see where we are in getting to your commissioned work.

I'm hoping to have some cool info to share next week, including the new frame fixture dreamt up by Grove Cycle Design with some input from myself and a few select builders to create the ultimate fabricators tool.  Tune in as well for Chad's Ti road bike and Cary's 650b race frame which he won at the 2009 Groovy Race Series drawing.

Looking forward to getting back fresh and enthusiastic,

rody

1 comment:

rmb said...

Enjoy your time away from the shop.