Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Back in the shop...

Well, it's been a slower recovery than I would have liked but I've been released, officially, to get back into the shop as long as I "act like a normal human"...words from my doctor who loves me so much :)

I've got a lot of catching up to do, but thought I'd let y'all know that I appreciate your patience, supportive emails, and encouragement.

Getting back at it, I prepped a couple of frames for paint; Todd's Yo, Jason's Groovy Retro, and Jared's Yo.  Typical of what I find with old restos, here's what lay under Jared's Aqua Fade...

Give me a call Jared and we'll talk options for saving the old girl.

Lots to do today...bars to ship, paint to finish, and loads of email to catch back up on.

cheers,

rody

1 comment:

rmb said...

Glad you are doing well. The doc knows you well.