I finished up the final prep on Roger's frame so I can wrap it up for him...tapped out all the threads, put on the polished headbadge, rubbed it down with some mild compound and polished with wax, and then gave it a little slap on the rear, the final touch when a new frame/baby is born :)
The rest of my day was spent getting Luvs ready for welding...lots of moly and Ti bars to melt together. Most of the April stuff has shipped, just a few stragglers left which are made up mostly of favors and extra pieces that I said I would "fit in" to the schedule. The majority of these boxes will make up the next months order.
Since the weather had improved, Kalten rode to the shop from school and spend some time cleaning and blowing out the cobwebs from the new bandsaw. Gonna take some time and elbow grease to get most of the rust off the table and blade support arbor...keep working buddy.
I've gotta go back into the FD tomorrow night, so I'll try to post up some pics of the Team Lavendar paint on the blog while I'm there.