Monday, February 14, 2011

A few snapshots...

Just a few shots of some of the work going on in the shop...

A scalloped fork leg for Roy's 650b build...

Coupled main tubes for a road frame...

...and we stripped Don's frame, sanded it and blasted a few spots to get ready for powder.  About 6 years old, this was a frame that Don thought was broken becuase the rear end felt wiggly, but it turned out that his slider plate had in fact fractured off.  The frame was fine, but we decided to spruce it up while we had it.  I would have liked to replace the stay brace as the one on it is fugly, but maybe I'll do that in another 6 years, after all, it's got a lifetime warranty, just like all my frames.

Although I've got show stuff to do, the press of work that is late, with patient folks getting ancy is stressful, so I'll keep chipping away at it all.

more later,

rody

2 comments:

NetAnimic said...

I need see more pics about that fork!!!!

Roy said...

Yep, me too! but knowing Rody it wil be teaser pics for me till NAHBS :-)